This cold cucumber and avocado soup is refreshing and has a delicious creamy texture. It is a perfect recipe for those who are trying to consume few carbohydrates since it only has 8 grams of carbohydrate per serving. And, with its healthy fats, avocado (avocado) is an excellent ally to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) . In addition, our recipe provides a good amount of fiber and is completely vegetarian. Bon Appetite!
The recipe yields: 6 servings
Per serving: 134 calories; 10.0 g fat; 0.0 mg cholesterol; 12.1 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g sugars; 2.6 g protein; 5.5 g fiber
Cold Soup Recipe
Recipe preparation time: 30 minutes
Difficulty of the recipe: Low
Ingredients (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups of water
- 1 kilo (2.2 pounds) cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into pieces
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted (avocados)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon agave honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A pinch of cayenne pepper (Piquín pepper)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation of cold soup:
- Put 1 cup of water in the blender and add cucumbers, avocado, lemon juice, agave honey, ¼ teaspoon sea salt and cayenne pepper. Blend until you have a smooth cream (you can add more water if it is very thick).
- Try and add the necessary salt and lemon.
- Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve cold or on time.